LTN Combinator Modernized

Add a combinator with friendly GUI to manage LTN Control Signals for each LTN Train Stop

Content
6 months ago
1.0 - 1.1
Trains Circuit network

g Question: Is it useful to have various signals hidden

3 years ago

It seemed that in the last iteration of the UI it made sense to permanently hide a signal that you rarely used to reduced clutter. That seams less important with this layout (at least to me). Let me know, and I'll re-implement.

3 years ago

I don't think I ever really stopped to think about it. It is more stuff, but the old layout never really bothered me with everything enabled either and I like what I've seen in the screenshots. Not sure there is enough different (for me) to switch yet (maybe if future updates are slow in coming), but one thing I do use quite a bit (now that I found them) that I would like to see back before I do is the icon assignments for the network IDs...I run several networks and I find it to be a better way to remember what I assigned to each ID than just the number.

3 years ago

Thanks for the feedback. I'll try and get the network icon assignments implemented soon.

3 years ago

... but one thing I do use quite a bit (now that I found them) that I would like to see back before I do is the icon assignments for the network IDs...I run several networks and I find it to be a better way to remember what I assigned to each ID than just the number.

I've reimplemented the Network ID configurations. You'd have to reapply the icons, but the capability is there now.

New response