LTN Combinator

Adds a new type of Constant Combinators to the game. They come with a custom GUI to ease the control of LTN signals.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Circuit network

b NULL Value Error when Opening/Closing the Gui fast

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Hi,
I would like to report the following Error which happens in relation to changing a GUI value (for Example the Treshold) and closing the GUI immediately afterwards. ( a bit difficult to describe - it happens to me regularly but i never cared much to think about what i did when it happened ... i will keep watch in future, maybe the log is sufficient...)

696.211 Error MainLoop.cpp:1205: Exception at tick 34692638: 
The mod LTN Combinator (0.6.2) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.
Error while running event LTN_Combinator::on_gui_text_changed (ID 2)
__LTN_Combinator__/scripts/ltnc-gui.lua:366: attempt to index field 'combinator' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        __LTN_Combinator__/scripts/ltnc-gui.lua:366: in function '?'
        __LTN_Combinator__/scripts/ltnc-events.lua:28: in function <__LTN_Combinator__/scripts/ltnc-events.lua:26>
 696.211 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:90: MultiplayerManager failed: 
"The mod LTN Combinator (0.6.2) caused a non-recoverable errorPlease report this error to the mod author.
Error while running event LTN_Combinator::on_gui_text_changed (ID 2)
__LTN_Combinator__/scripts/ltnc-gui.lua:366: attempt to index field 'combinator' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        __LTN_Combinator__/scripts/ltnc-gui.lua:366: in function '?'
        __LTN_Combinator__/scripts/ltnc-events.lua:28: in function <__LTN_Combinator__/scripts/ltnc-events.lua:26>"
 696.211 Info ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:771: updateTick(34692638) changing state from(InGame) to(Failed)

New response