- Fixed LR turret looking in old locations for sound files, thus crashing if your auto update works properly and cleans up old files.
- Update for Factorio 1.1.0
- Update for Factorio 1.0.0
- Due to recent controversies around licensing within the Factorio modding community, I'm now explicitly including the license text with the mod download. Note that, as the license was listed on the mod webpage from the beginning, this license applies to all versions of his mod. Now, however, it is packaged with the files too.
- Compatibility with Factorio 0.18.4. No longer compatible with Factorio 0.18.3 and earlier.
- Added water reflection graphics.
- Added turret-specific death explosion and turret remnants.
- Update for Factorio 0.18.
- Mining LR turret now gives the correct item.
- Updated graphics. Now includes high res version.
- Fixed missing sprite tiles in 0.17.
- Updated for Factorio version 0.17.
- Turrets now have a (small) minimum range, to help encourage building walls or at least overlapping fire zones.
- Updated for Factorio version 0.16.
- Belatedly rebalanced for the 0.15 combat rebalance: Gun turrets 942.5 DPS, laser turrets 768 DPS; LR turret is now 904.8 DPS, approximately the same level as 0.14.
- Factorio 0.15 compatibility update! Now works (including migration, theoretically) with infinite research.
- Research icon will now show at the correct size (Thanks Mooncat!)
- Now supports playing on existing maps, instead of only from map start. Enjoy!
- initial release.