Kuxynator's Core Library

Provides core functionality for Kuxynator's mods. ----------------------------------------------- MPORTANT! Do not update if it is not required. If you update it too early you will have to wait until dependent mods are also updated!.

Internal
3 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b [FIXED in 2.7.3]I cant play multi

9 months ago

Cannot join. The following mod event handlers are not identical between you and the server. This indicates that the following mods are not multiplayer (save/load) safe. (See the log file for more details):

mod-Kux-CoreLib

9 months ago

"Do not update if it is not required." I think that's the problem. Turn off kuxCore and see which mod requires kuxCore, then download the version that the dependent mod requires.

9 months ago

just reporting :) it sure works with previous version

9 months ago

The only thing I can recommend is, rollback to the last working version and update only when you start a new game.
Sorry about the circumstances.

9 months ago

Just want to post this due to the latest version of Kuxynator's Core Library https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/697564089907675217/1130625834248572958/image.png

9 months ago

I kind of understand the response but that's also a bit difficult for larger games that run for longer times in multiplayer, especially if you auto update other mods. Its probably just going to be a removal of the offending mods then for us.

9 months ago

I still need more information:
- which events are concerned?
- CoreLib is only a library, which mod is registering the event?
- is there only one player which can not connect or occurs this on each player,
- Does the problem always occur or only sporadically?
- may I connect to the server (you can send me access data per PM
- could you send me a savegame?

9 months ago

Orbital Ion Cannon (SE Edition)

2186.759 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:1086: mod-Kux-CoreLib was not registered for the following nth_ticks when the map was saved but has registered them as a result of loading: 1
2186.759 Error ClientMultiplayerManager.cpp:99: MultiplayerManager failed: "" + multiplayer.script-event-mismatch + "
" + "
mod-Kux-CoreLib"

This happens to multiple of our players, but not everybody.

Let me know how you want me to send you the save

9 months ago

you can use any file sharing service (e.g. file.io) and send the link per PM.

9 months ago

Here is the autosave: https://file.io/wAB5mvIPFkG2

9 months ago

I actually meant one where the desync occurs and not one where there is no Ion Connon at all. but anyway.
update to the current CoreLib and add the ion cannon again, the error should then hopefully no longer occur.

9 months ago

does it work now?

9 months ago

Yes, it seems to work with the new version.

New response