Krastorio Exploration deprecated

This modpack consists big 2 mods krastorio 2 including space exploration, including some helper mods. This pack is designed to disable ending from krastorio2, the actually victory you must win in SPACE.

Mod packs
3 years ago

b noplacer preventing belt placement by default

3 years ago

Hi, I'm part of the moderator team for Space Exploration. We've been getting reports that folks with this modpack weren't able to place transport belts, and we've apparently traced it back to the inclusion of the noplacer mod. After contacting the author of said mod, the response we got was to have a settings.lua file in this modpack that overrides the mod's default settings of disallowing placement of inserters and transport belts (and whatever else it may prevent).

Would you please either implement such a file into this modpack, or, if not possible, remove noplacer from this modpack?

3 years ago

Hello, thanks for response, i completely forgot default value for noplacer mod will block the most essential building in the game, i published new update that fix and will automatically ensure blocking K2 intergalactic-transceiver. Update the new version, and please follow Settings - Mod Settings - press that red button near "search/find button" to reset settings to default, this should work. I will appreciate your work and helping me figuring the issue. After trying to fix the issue, reply if they worked.

3 years ago

FYI you can use forced_value (for bool-settings) or allowed_values (for other types) in settings.lua to force other mods' settings to a specific value, which should prevent the need for users to reset their settings to default.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

FYI you can use forced_value (for bool-settings) or allowed_values (for other types) in settings.lua to force other mods' settings to a specific value, which should prevent the need for users to reset their settings to default.

I didn't know that this might allow, after tried failed, thanks for suggestion, i might focus tomorrow what did went wrong.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Got them working, thanks for suggestion, if there is anything to discuss the about topic? If no i will close after 14 days.

This thread has been locked.