Kiith's Rebalance and Tweaks

A simple balance mod for improved personal experience. Published for easy usage by friends. Mainly focuses on enhanced versatility of modules, machines, and vehicles. Contains several optional tweaks and changes to other mods.

Tweaks
7 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

b [fixed] A mistake in the recipe in combination with the krastorio 2 mod ?

1 year, 9 months ago

Hello!
Thank you for your modification. But I wanted to ask a question about the recipe in combination with the "Krastorio 2" mod. The fact is that in order to produce a full yellow belt of coke, it is necessary to produce 16 trees. If earlier the recipe in "kastoria 2" produced 40 trees in 60 seconds, then together with your modification, the amount of wood produced drops to 10 pieces in 60 seconds. Accordingly, at the beginning of the game it is necessary to build about 90 greenhouses to produce a full yellow belt of wood. Is this a bug or is an old recipe just being used? Or did you do it intentionally ? Thanks for the answer!

1 year, 9 months ago

Apologies on that oversight, it's been fixed. The changes I had made to tree-growing were accidentally applied to two of the wood-making recipes. I should have corrected the relevant logic to avoid that.

1 year, 9 months ago

It's okay, thank you very much for the modification!

New response