Content
4 years ago
Combat

g Update to 0.18 please

4 years ago

Thank you for this awesome mod!

4 years ago

Here to bump and subscribe.

One of my favorite mods! I love the depth and polish it brings to the combat system, but it could certainly use a bit of love. It seems a few issues and incompatibilities have cropped up in the last while. Here's to hoping this mod gets the attention it very well deserves, thanks Klonan!

4 years ago

theoretically, it should be fully compatible, just change the major version. I don't think it actually touches any of the scorch mark things, but copies them from the existing items.

4 years ago

As someone with nearly zero programming knowledge, it's impossible for me :l. I tired to make it work with 0.18 and changed the version number in the info.json, but that doesn't fix the mod on its own since you get another error. I managed to get around that next one, however there are more errors that pop up afterwards and no matter how long I spend googling or dicking around in the files, I'm not going to make this work. Oh well, hopefully there's and official update soon or somebody smarter than me cares to create share a working version.

4 years ago

It seems a lot of the same/similar bits of this mod are in Krastorio 2. Just an observation. But I sure love this mod, and how it makes combat more than just holding the space bar.

Wish I had it in my 0.18 plays.

4 years ago

The only issues outside of the version number should be file paths, as this was the major change done in 0.18.
It will take some time to track all of the new file locations, but it shouldn't be too hard.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Here's a fix. I didn't test it a lot, but it should work. If there are any errors then let me know and I'll try to fix them.

3 years ago

Here's a fix. I didn't test it a lot, but it should work. If there are any errors then let me know and I'll try to fix them.

I tried it out it works for the most part. I dont know if this is intended behavior but unless the cursor is directly over the enemy the bullets will just pass through them, makes using shotguns weird.

3 years ago

It would be amazing of you could update this mod, it really adds alot to this game. I know kastorio 2 adds this stuff but there is no way to get just the combat changes from it.

3 years ago

yes !
also bumping this !
please have this ready for 1.0 !
your mods are so super on point Klonan !
we ask for your time, so that we can keep Factorio going !
corona-gamers choo-choo!!

3 years ago

Now that 1.0 is out, any chance this mod will get some love?

3 years ago

Here's a fix. I didn't test it a lot, but it should work. If there are any errors then let me know and I'll try to fix them. Hey any chance you could try to update your fix for factorio 1.1? I updated the json file but it seems the filepaths might have changed again.

3 years ago

Hey any chance you could try to update your fix for factorio 1.1? I updated the json file but it seems the filepaths might have changed again.

3 years ago

Nevermind I think I figured it out.

New response