Krastorio 2 to Robot Tree Farm

Converts trees production to seeds production (Krastorio 2 to Robot Tree Farm).

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b 【✔️】Inconsistency with the specified version of the game

2 years ago

Good day! This mod does not match the version of the game 1.1 that you specified. The game writes that the mod corresponds to version 1.0

If you are still not indifferent to this mod - please check the reason for this error?

Thanks in advance!

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hello, this mod is not needed for 1.1 because it's already included in Krastorio 2.
I keep it to version 1.0 for players that want to use an old version of Krastorio 2.
Thank you anyway for the interest in the mod🧡

2 years ago

There is no growing trees from seed in krastorio 2. Ready-made trees are created and planted there

2 years ago

Hi, just noticed this as well. Looking to play with this mod a lot. K2 does not currently have production of seeds and automation of seed planting. It only has tree "placing" which let's you produce full-grown trees and place them as-is

1 year, 7 months ago

+1

1 year, 5 months ago

Hello!
Are you using Krastorio 2 on Factorio 1.0 or 1.1?

If you are using it on Factorio 1.0 I will try to find the bug, but if you are using Factorio 1.1 then Krastorio 2 already contains the changes for that, so if they do not work it will be more complicated.

Let me know (and sorry for the wait)

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

Good afternoon! Of course 1.1
in krastorio 2 there is no growing trees from seeds. Ready-made trees are immediately created there.

1 year, 5 months ago

If you look at the download page the previous version says 1.1 and you updated to 1.0 for compatibility.

New response