Killkrog's Blueprint Manager deprecated

Adds ways to import/export and flip blueprints.

Content
6 years ago
0.13 - 0.15
Blueprints

g Blueprint books?

7 years ago

Can this handle blueprint books, or is that completely impossible?

7 years ago

It's on my research list, will probably check tomorrow if it's possible or not. Stay tuned =)

7 years ago

So, I can access blueprint book data.
I'm still a bit baffled how one would want blueprint books accessable by my mod. I always thought (and for me it IS that way) that the mod makes any blueprint books absolete ^^
Can you give me an example of how you wish my mod would handle blueprint books?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Not OP (and not yet actually played with this mod, just interested in all things blueprinty), but I would like to be able to export a whole book as a single string to share, with all the contained prints (and labels!) included all in one. This way I can publish a large build (like my CPU) in sections (it's a modular design anyway...) that won't slow down the game, and bind them together into a book for publication.

Also, simpler ways to copy books would be handy in testing/developing/playing with the deployer chest from the recursive blueprints mod! (shameless plug...)

Maybe books display in the list with [brackets] or with a pagecount[5]?

Probably best to do the actual import/export as patch sent upstream to blueprintstrings though...

7 years ago

I really don't know if I want to put a lot of effort into blueprint book support. That is mainly because they don't offer even a single advantage to me when playing with my mod. That is really just because my mod basically is a huge blueprint book... just... nicer ^^
I will have to see what's happening in the future.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

I was planning to try to mod it in to blueprintstrings eventually (if Dave doesn't do it first...), which should bring it to all the different bp managers :)

And you can't do things like this without real books ;)

New response