Recycle random junk without all the hassle of setting recipes

Content
6 years ago
0.14 - 0.15
Manufacturing

g Already been done?

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

The title. Like seriously, hasn't this already-been-done 3 times for Factorio 0.15?
What new does this one bring to the table? Aside from being slightly larger, that is.

EDIT: Err.. no offense, if that sounded harsh. With so few downloads, I hadn't realized this was an update from 0.14. My bad

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

After a cursory search I never found the other two mods (I just found recycling machines which was annoying to use). I just wanted to learn the Factorio APIs and practice Lua with an easy mod (I'm more of a C and Python guy) so I could make a mod that's actually challenging to develop at some point later. There's also some value in sharing what you've created and getting feedback on how to create better mods.

6 years ago

They all seem to have their share of problems, personally I think this is the best among them. It doesnt pollute the recipe list with deconstruction recipes or attach the yellow mod text in recipe descriptions (meaning that factorio suspected the mod changed the recipe in some way). Too bad this doesn't have an animation/sound to it though.

New response