Intermodal Containers

Load items into containers to boost belt throughput and train loading speeds. Developed from Deadlock's Crating Machine by Xorimuth and RedRafe.

Content
3 months ago
Logistics

g Too complex

2 months ago

It takes stack inserter to craft and while it is ok in vanilla in some mods (like IR3) these inserters are too far ahead of research.

24 days ago

Probably too late, but now there is this mod.

24 days ago
(updated 24 days ago)

Oh cool. You’d be very welcome to submit a PR for this mod if you want the integration built-in. (I don’t have the time or will to balance it with endless overhaul mods 😁)

24 days ago

Thanks, i will try your mod before 2.0 if there is time in my schedule)

24 days ago

I started out to do a PR. However, my "solution" requires the IR3: Loaders & Stacking mod. I did not find what I thought was a good solution without it, so I opted for the mod pack approach. It is not many lines and would be easy to add, but the dependency.

21 days ago

I take it back, not so simple for me. The crafty technology prerequisite calculator is not my friend.
I attempted to get my code to work as a PR, but could not overcome the calculations.
Updated my mod to work with and without the Loaders & Stacking mod, but it does not slide into your code like I had hoped.

19 days ago
(updated 3 days ago)

PR submitted.

Edit: Closed PR.

New response