Infinite Buffer Chest

by llVIU

An expensive small 1x1 chest that can hold a near infinite amount of items (65530 slots=3.3mil iron ores=6.5 mil iron plates=13mil steel plates). Good for being used as a buffer for ores. If you want a big 6x6 version (~1800 slot storage), look up the warehouse mod

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Storage

g Well, this is not a good Idea.

4 years ago

This is not a good Idea, because it will eat UPS like crazy. The bigger the Inventory, the bigger the UPS usage!

4 years ago

Yes, it obviously eats up a lot of UPS if you open it... but it works perfectly fine for me. There could be other methods, more complex and more UPS friendly but I wouldn't know how to do it. I know Decu has something similar (mod I uploaded) but I didn't make that chest and I prefer this type of chest anyway.

3 years ago

see rseding91's old unlimited chest mod. this one suuuuucks.

there's also Deep Storage Unit from LuziferSenpai.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

if you don't like it, don't use it, I made it for myself because at the time there was no alternative for me, and I made it public in case anyone else wants to use it. I'm a noob at making mods so I'm not surprised that it's inferior to other people's versions.

3 years ago

the reason i referenced the other mods is so you can learn how they work.

3 years ago

thanks, and I will reference you to this link: https://tinyurl.com/y8np5ohq

3 years ago

i think you need to read that link a second time, using tinyurl to get people to read things that you intend as an insult.... it's lame.

3 years ago

he who lives in a glass house should not throw stones, now since you didn't take the hint the first time: fuck off

8 months ago

As a bit of a warning for people who want to install this nowadays, the UPS damage of having multiples of these chests in your world is significant. I've seen a direct correlation of number of active chests going up with UPS going down, and the reverse.

New response