Indium

by Timeken

Indium is a mod adding the element indium. This mod is inspired by Brevven's BZ mods. Most if not all art is placeholder.

Content
2 months ago
Mining Manufacturing

b Error when used with BZ Silicon

7 months ago
(updated 7 months ago)

I get an error on launch when this mod is used with brevven's Silica & Silicon (https://mods.factorio.com/mod/bzsilicon):

Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: item with name 'solar-cell' does not exist.

Source: indium-solar-cell (recipe).

Mods to be disabled:
• Indium (0.3.2)

This error was produced with only these two mods enabled.

P.S. Thanks for taking a crack at these mods--I like these little modular additions :)

6 months ago

Hey, I ran into this same problem, but found the cause/solution by accident. Under "mod settings" for bzsilicon,
the option "Enable more intermediate recipes such as silicon wafers" is set to "No" by default. Changing that setting to "Yes: wafer, solar cell" enables the solar cell so the Indium mod will work. Hope this helps the OP or mod author.

6 months ago

Good to know, thanks for the update.

5 months ago

Hi,
I came for the same. Since that is an option and it is there to be used, this mod should respect the setting. Please add a check for solar-cell to exist.
The following code in indium-recipe.lua should fix it:
if mods["bzsilicon"] and data.raw.item["solar-cell"] then (line 97)
Thanks.

5 months ago

I love these little mods that add extra ores from the periodic table.
Makes the game more fun. I wish the base game included the entire periodic table of resources so mods dont't have to do it.
Anyways, I ran into this same problem with Indium and I read MajorPecan's post and it works as of 04-08-2024.
Thanks MajorPecan.

2 months ago

Should be fixed next update

New response