Incendiary Munitions

by daydev

Adds incendiary rounds and shotgun shells, napalm grenades (Molotovs) and mines (fire traps), incendiary effects to existing explosive rockets and tank shells

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Combat

g IR ?

4 years ago

hello, could you adapt your recip for Industrial revolution ?
he change some ressources. =)

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

What exactly is the problem? I just checked with just my mod and IR installed, all the things in this mod seem to be crafteable with no missing ingredients. I didn't play IR myself yet, so maybe there's some hidden lock I'm missing. If you mean balancing, I understand that same named things may be way harder to get in IR, then I don't think I can help you. I wouldn't be able to re-balance the ingredietns without playing IR first to understand what's going on, and I don't plan on doing it until 0.18 at least.

4 years ago

0.18 come form 9 month ... on sept
i try soon but last time i try craft incendiary munition, only vanilla ammo are found and not IR ammo :/
i make you a screenshot

4 years ago

1.0 comes in September. 0.18 should be a "work so far" relese relatively soon according to the dev blog. In case you missed it, to use the stuff in this mod, you need to research two techs: "Incendiary Ammo" and "Napalm". Both techs seem to be available for research with just my mod and IR installed, so no apparent lock there.

New response