Improved Combinator

The mod provides a custom entity which allows the user to create any number of decider & arithmetic combinators in a single entity. Improved Combinator also provides timer utilities that allow for timers to be setup which can call specific combinators at a specified time.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Circuit network

b Issue with blueprints, output nodes, and undeleteable remnants

3 years ago

Hello. This may relate to an earlier bug report by Mercury XIII (the bug report previous to this one). It pertains to version 1.0.12 of your mod, and Factorio 1.0.0.

Like MercuryXIII, I'm having issues with Improved Combinators that I copied via a blueprint. Issues:
1) The output nodes did not seem to be working when I copied them via blueprint. The conditions set up in the Combinators appear to have been copied correctly, but the output did not seem to be working.
2) The output nodes are undeleteable. Pics: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2229846617 and https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2229846349 (same view, first pic is in Alt-mode). This is immediately after deleting the two Improved Combinators. Only way to remove the node remnants was to deactivate your mod.

I do have the saved game of this event that I can send, if you think it would be helpful.

Hope you're able to track this issue down; I'm finding the mod to be quite useful. Let me know if I can provide you any additional information.

Thanks for your modding efforts,
P^2

3 years ago

Hi P_Squared,
I was hoping the latest update had fixed this issue. Are you using a blueprint from 1.0.12 or an older one?
Would it be possible if try you re-create the blueprint at the latest version?

3 years ago

No, it was a new blueprint, minutes old ;-) . Copied and pasted under the 1.0.12 version of your mod.

3 years ago

Thanks, that is good to know.
I've tried a very similar setup locally, but I can't reproduce the issue.
Would it be possible to share the blueprint, it would make things easier

New response