Improved Combinator

The mod provides a custom entity which allows the user to create any number of decider & arithmetic combinators in a single entity. Improved Combinator also provides timer utilities that allow for timers to be setup which can call specific combinators at a specified time.

Content
3 years ago
0.18 - 1.1
Circuit network

g Crash When updating Blueprint

3 years ago

Found another crash, when I was updating one of my LTN(Logistic Train Network) Train stops:
https://imgur.com/6X6RgS8
Seems to occur when updating any blueprint, tried one with just chests and just this mod, doesn't appear to be related to LTN.

3 years ago

Hi achman741. The issue should now be fixed in 1.0.8.

3 years ago

Not quite. This happens when I copy a piece of a belt. That is, I just press CTRL+C, drag a frame around a belt, and release mouse button, and get this error.

1706.111 Error MainLoop.cpp:1207: Exception at tick 16629034: Мод Improved Combinator (1.0.8) Π²Ρ‹Π·Π²Π°Π» Π½Π΅ΡƒΡΡ‚Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΠΌΡƒΡŽ ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠ±ΠΊΡƒ.
ΠŸΠΎΠΆΠ°Π»ΡƒΠΉΡΡ‚Π°, сообщитС ΠΎΠ± этой ошибкС Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρƒ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π°.

Error while running event ImprovedCombinator::on_player_setup_blueprint (ID 68)
ImprovedCombinator/scripts/entity.lua:175: attempt to index local 'entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
ImprovedCombinator/scripts/entity.lua:175: in function <ImprovedCombinator/scripts/entity.lua:158>
1706.111 Error ServerMultiplayerManager.cpp:90: MultiplayerManager failed: "Мод Improved Combinator (1.0.8) Π²Ρ‹Π·Π²Π°Π» Π½Π΅ΡƒΡΡ‚Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΠΌΡƒΡŽ ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠ±ΠΊΡƒ.
ΠŸΠΎΠΆΠ°Π»ΡƒΠΉΡΡ‚Π°, сообщитС ΠΎΠ± этой ошибкС Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρƒ ΠΌΠΎΠ΄Π°.

Error while running event ImprovedCombinator::on_player_setup_blueprint (ID 68)
ImprovedCombinator/scripts/entity.lua:175: attempt to index local 'entity' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
ImprovedCombinator/scripts/entity.lua:175: in function <ImprovedCombinator/scripts/entity.lua:158>"

3 years ago

I think the issue you are describing might be different one.
Thanks to your stack trace, I was able to reproduce it on a multi-player game. I've added several checks to prevent this issue from happening.

It "should" be fixed in 1.0.9.

3 years ago

tyvm

New response