- Update to Factorio 1.1
- Update to Factorio 1.0
- Removed dependency for mod [No Lakes]
- Fixed pollution
- Update to 0.18
Date: 06. 08. 2019
- Changed ice ore generation for according to vanilla 0.17 resource generation
Date: 01. 06. 2019
- Major rebalance (buff) of the mod following discussion at https://mods.factorio.com/mod/IceOre/discussion/5cec160b6325fc000cdf4e01
- Changes include
120 water/ice ore when melting (was 30).
Melting takes 1 energy, 1 second in the coal powered melter (was 3.2).
Mining time is 100% for Ice Ore (was 200%).
This makes it much more in line with the rest of the games balance. You need about as much ice mining
as coal mining for coal power now.
- Added an expensive version of the recipe for those that play in expensive mode.
Expensive recipes mode recipe: 60 water/ice ore melted and 2 seconds to melt.
- Balance patch by Qon, so don't blame darkfrei q:
Just recipe changes so nothing should break. And even the new expensive
recipe is buffed compared to the old recipe so your setup will work as before
with just some machines idling if you were on ratio.
Date: 28. 05. 2019
- added exception for [Basic Sea Block](https://mods.factorio.com/mod/BasicSeaBlock) compability
Date: 27. 05. 2019
- added migration for enabled "electric-ice-melter" recipe
Date: 12. 03. 2019
- fixed startup crash
- port to 0.17; renamed smelters to melters;
- sync recipes with [Frozen World](https://mods.factorio.com/mod/FrozenWorld);
- added electric ice melting furnace (optional, default: false)
- added settings: now you can disable water on the map
- mod was tested, added icon_size and resource by autoplace-control
- added icon_size, not tested
- for [Factorio 0.16], not tested
- added on_init spawn ice-ore for old maps; .png optimization with
- first release.