Hovercraft

Speed across land and water in your own personal hovercraft, but watch out for trees! Now with Missiles!

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.17
Transportation

i setting for Biter to (not) walk over water

5 years ago

Can you make a setting that disables your script which changes that biters can walk over water? because rampant uses this change to them to all extends...

5 years ago

This shouldn't allow biters to swim.. are you using CanalBuilder or another swimming mod as well? I can add a setting to that one.

5 years ago

i dont use canalbuilder or other swimmingmods... dectorio has placable water, but i think it dosnt count here... also it seems to be only the rampantbiter who do it intentional... vanilla ones only do it on "accident" when they walk random near water

5 years ago

biter run over water with "Natural Evolution Enemies" mod, but only new biter, old(vanilla) - not, need fix =(

5 years ago

Thanks, looking into it

5 years ago

This should be fixed now. I tested it with Rampant and Natural Evolution creatures

5 years ago

Yeah, now its work good, thanks =)

4 years ago

I have the same problem, using Hovercraft with Rampant and the Rampant biters are walking on water (even deep water). So I think the issue persists, or maybe Rampant changed something on their end.

New response