Hive Mind

by Klonan

Take control of the biters and lead them to victory against the invading engineers.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Enemies

b Ui not working

4 years ago

the spawner UI says there is no recipes available and the research Ui doesn't work ether i have tryed disabling all other mods and even deleting them and i even tryed to go to a older patch of 1.7 please help

4 years ago

Have you made a new map after you disabled all mods?

4 years ago

that has worked thank you

4 years ago

You are welcome.

to the dev: as far as i know, this issue and all the other invalid technology/recipes seems to be caused by (some) mods, as i have the same issues, as for what exactly i'm not sure, i have a feeling mods that add technologies override the hive mind technologies by a chance.

the only fix i found this besides the above is by first uninstalling all mods, then going into the editor and deleting the hive mind force, then re-adding the mod so the force is regenerated fresh with all the technologies.
I did this once, but that map broke itself again (it was supposed to be focused on hive mind for a pvp game, but the map broke itself upon sending it over, so it might be getting overridden again (which means it could be potentially fixed by letting hive mind make technologies last? just a theory, i'm not a modder... yet, so i'm not sure how this works))

New response