- Fixes for new unit control version.
- 1.1 update.
- Fix it? I didn't test.
- 0.18 update I guess
- Fixed errors caused by 0.17.69 changes.
- Added a /popcap [number] command for setting popcap runtime (admins only).
- Tweaked the worm collision boxes so they leave space for biters to path between them.
- Reduced pollution lab collision box by 1.
- Fixed biter recipes were shown to normal players.
- Moved all the biter recipes to the 'enemies' item group.
- Fixed a bug that biters were spawning for too little pollution.
- Attempt to balance and optimize flamethrower turrets: Removed fire sticker and damage on hit.
- Removed biter dying explosion as it was causing performance issues with flamethrowers.
- Removed the internal system of attack proxies. So grenades/tanks can hurt the hive buildings properly now.
- Fixed players teleporting when joining the hive fails.
- Increased the 'Unlock' technology cost multiplier from 100 -> 250, in an attempt to balance the speed of tech progression.
- Doubled the 'pollution cost' of all hive entities.
- Increased deployer 'intrinsic' production rate by 25%.
- Increased starting cost for attack technologies from 500 -> 1,000.
- Fixed not resetting hivemind technologies when PvP round changes.
- Fixed biters getting stuck in converted hives.
- Fixed pollution drill wouldn't show in pollution statistics.
- Fixed converted nests would be far away from the origin position.
- Some small optimizations around creep spreading/shrinking.
- Added option to force balance between hive mind force and others set with remote.call("hive_mind", "set_force_balance", true).
- Another attempt to balance worms, reduced their range again and increased cost to spawn.
- Increased technology costs for unlocking biters/spitters/worms.
- Increased cost for pollution drill and creep tumor.
- Fixed bug with cliff collision mask.
- Added Pollution lab, to research technologies.
- Added Pollution drill, to mine crude oil and turn it directly into pollution.
- Added technologies to unlock the more powerful biters/spitters/worms.
- Added infinite damage technologies for biters, spitters and worms.
- All hive buildings are placed on-grid now, to help placement with creep and biter pathing.
- Added Creep and Creep tumors. Deployers, Spawners and Creep tumors will spread creep. It gives a 30% speed boost to friendly units and players.
- New worms cannot be built off Creep.
- Nerfed worms, especially the acid on ground damage. Also the range and damage.
- Factory players can't build on Creep.
- Creep will shrink over time if the source is killed.
- Fix a desync.
- Fix a crash in checking spawners with no recipe set.
- For performance reasons, the deployers/ghosts now show text with a "n%" instead of the progress bars.
- Hivemind players will all be on the same force. This fixes some issues like hivemind players not being able to chat with eachother.
- I tweaked some map pollution settings, so it spreads and shows a bitter better.
- Biter players can no longer pickup hold things they shouldn't be able to, like belts, furnaces etc.
- Biter players can no longer equip armor or other guns.
- Biter spawning is now affected by 'enemy_attack_pollution_consumption_modifier' of the map.
- Fix memory leak.
- Possibly fix desync.
- Fix crash when player joins but has no character
- Hive mind forces will always have the same evolution factor as the max across all hive mind forces.
- Added ability of biter players to start fires, and balanced the pollution that forest fires will create.
- Due to above, I disabled the 'mining to create pollution' mechanic.
- Tweaked the 'biter night vision' to be less red.
- Added ability to select worms/spawners with the deconstruction planner to kill them.
- Added biter/spitter production to production statistics.
- Added spawner pollution absorption to the pollution statistics.
- Fix crash when leaving hive after your previous character has died.
- Initial release