Hive Mind

by Klonan

Take control of the biters and lead them to victory against the invading engineers.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Enemies

g Desync version 3.6

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Hey,

We had a multiplayer testing with the mod on factorio 0.17.38 and had some desyncs. With the following link you can see all the desync reports i got (https://1drv.ms/f/s!AtVxQ5uCvqhtl80MBP0x_2apyVD_VA). Interesting is that sometimes players get desynced at the same time but not always. So a single player could desynced too... And some other players could play without a single desync...
Server was up on linux but we didn't see a os dependence on desyncs at first glance I'm on windows had desyncs while others on windows didn't had any desync... One player was on linux and had desyncs as well...

We saw that spawners could spawn multiple biter in one tile: making up to hundreds of biters in one tile clogging up, taking a lot of ups and making it hard to see where they are.
It also would be cool if the server adminds can toggle who can control biters and how many biters a player can select for pathing in order to keep the UPS under control.

This is a great mod with lot of potential! :-D

5 years ago

The desync report didn't show anything, I will look into it

5 years ago

Okay :-)
Let me know if you might fixed it, than we might run our test again! (if we have time)

New response