Hive Mind

by Klonan

Take control of the biters and lead them to victory against the invading engineers.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Enemies

i Player Bug Inventory

5 years ago

Giving the player biter an inventory would be great. Now I have to open the blueprint window every time to get to the unit select item. Also if it's possible, some faction specific hotkeys for move and attack move would be good. Love this idea by the way, great work.

5 years ago

The problem with giving an inventory, is that if the biter player manages to pickup some of the normal factory items, he can start building assembling machines, belts, intersters etc.

You can use the select units from the shortcut bar, I should also make a hotkey for it

There are already hotkeys for move and attack move, ALT-M and ALT-A I think

5 years ago

I can't use the Select Units on my shortcut bar, since I don't have that item in my inventory. I might be blind and not seeing another thing in the selector menu though.

5 years ago

I mean, the shortcut bar, where the blueprint and decon tools are, not the 'new quickbar' which just has filter slots

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I totally forgot about that. :D It is so much fun tearing down your own base you used a lot of time on. :)

New response