HeavyTank 2° Gen

Not just a tank, its a War-machine !!! 4 tiers of tanks and a lot of different stuff, like acid, fire, storm, piercing, cluster and nuclear heavy shells, rockets and bullets, and a lot of equipments to choose. >>>>READ THE CHANGELOG<<<<<

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Combat

i 0.17?

5 years ago

Pleeeeease

5 years ago

Soon

5 years ago

Alright then, I can't wait!

5 years ago

Don't scare me like that!! damn it!!
I just uploaded the conversion to 0.17 of my other 2 mods and got a notification - "Fuck, something went wrong"
¬¬
This mod in particular, is the first i made, the code is a mess and is by far the biggest one, can take a while to convert

5 years ago

Damn, I can't wait to use HeavyTank 2° Gen™ to crush some high-res alien!

Still, just saying.

take your time and keep up the good work =)

5 years ago

Hey Texugo, don't forget to talk to Schallflakes about the gunpod reload code. Would also love to see some potential integration between your mods and his. I figured out how to set grid categories.

5 years ago

didnt forget. I want to make a few changes and the Reload Code is one of them. Other things like big explosives rockets and shells will also destroy Cliffs, and some Experimental Ultra Late game types of munitions, including a Black Hole/Singularity thing.

5 years ago

Ooo! Yes, please!

5 years ago

Quick Question: Will you allow the tank to use items from Schall Gun Pods / Schall Alien Tech?

5 years ago

Is not compatible? if is not, will be a easy change.

5 years ago

Schalls tank items have custom type tags like "m-tank", "h-tank".... I think that's the tag at any rate.

5 years ago

Thanks for updating!

New response