HeavyTank 2° Gen

Not just a tank, its a War-machine !!! 4 tiers of tanks and a lot of different stuff, like acid, fire, storm, piercing, cluster and nuclear heavy shells, rockets and bullets, and a lot of equipments to choose. >>>>READ THE CHANGELOG<<<<<

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Combat

g Green Heavy Tank with AAI does not consume fuel.

5 years ago

When using this mod with AAI Programmable Vehicles, the green Heavy Tank does not consume fuel. The author of AAI Programmable Vehicles does not answer, that's why this mod is still not fully compatible with him, but still I want to use these mods together.

5 years ago

if this is the only issue, i can change the Fuel Tipe of the green heavy tank back to vanilla fuel if using AAI.
But reports says that some Weapons disappear as well.

5 years ago

I previously changed the AAI Programmable Vehicles so that all the weapons were available to the player and i published instructions on how to do it, so for me this is not a problem.

5 years ago

What witchcraft is this !! hahaha
i have very little knowledge in this kind of code, everything looks like sorcery to me.
Any help is very welcome.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Can I expect you to make a version for AAI? In AAI, I was lucky to find the file with the commented code, but I can not change the type of fuel in your mod.

5 years ago

I can make something that change the fuel type if AAI is active. This will fix the issue?

5 years ago

I think the problem is in the type of fuel.

5 years ago

Hello, is anything ready? The red tank also requires edits.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

And bullet gun from this mod consume very energy, take up a lot of space, but their damage is extremely miserable. Other guns also need editing, such as a laser. A vanilla laser produces more damage, consume less energy and take up less space.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

And iodine powder is not produced.

5 years ago

OMG, your english is worst than mine...
Vehicle Gun Turrets are made for use in the very beginning, their damage can be upgraded in the Bullet Damage upgrade and doesnt consume energy, in the first time you place the V.G.T. the energy is charged to the max and dont recharge after this, you can imagine the energy bar as how much ammo it has.
About the Lasers, the MK1 is indeed less efficient than a vanilla laser, BUT, Laser Damage upgrades Works this equipment. A single laser mk3 with full Laser Damage Upgrade can deal insane amounts of damage.
Iodine has a chance of 1% = 0.01 , but the game shows 0.0
You need many buildings to produces few iodine powder.
The iodine chain is intended as a workaround if you dont have uranium.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Sorry, i use an online translator. Returning to the problem of compatibility of AAI mods and this mod, is there a solution or do I have to ask for help from other people?

5 years ago

I asked the creator of the AAI mods to have a look and tell me what to do. But he never answer me back.
If you know anyone who can help, i'm all ears.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

With the latest version of AAI PV, this problem has disappeared, it is no longer necessary to fix anything, probably.

5 years ago

thanks for the info

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I think this topic can be closed.

New response