HeavyTank 2° Gen

Not just a tank, its a War-machine !!! 4 tiers of tanks and a lot of different stuff, like acid, fire, storm, piercing, cluster and nuclear heavy shells, rockets and bullets, and a lot of equipments to choose. >>>>READ THE CHANGELOG<<<<<

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Combat

g How to load the 120mm shells?

5 years ago

Hello Texugo

Very cool tank indeed and so are your other mods as well.

I made some 120mm Uranium Shells but how do I load them in the heavy tank? The only weapon availably is the rocket launcher as far as I can see but there seems to be no cannon for the grid nor in the tank it self for the 120mm shells???

//Pekka

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

120mm shells of all tipes should be able to use in All Heavy Tanks.
I heard before that "AAI programmable vehicles" makes the weapons disappear for this mod and bobs tanks. And "AAI miner" causes crash when loading the save. Xagros, the autor of these mods did not answer me back yet.
If not the case, let me known.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

all tanks have at least 3 weapons (120mm cannons, machinegun/autocannons, rocket launcher/rocket pad) and the most powerful have 4 including 2 modes of 120mm cannons.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Yes, you are right as I use AAI-Vehicles, not serious though as I just managed to make the miner to work after watching instruction-videos. AAI-Vehicles is not a must to have, just fun to learn and fool around with, so I will uninstall it and the main reason is that I use production modules when I mine, which doesn't work with AAI-miner as far as I know. :)

I did a test with the autocanon yesterday and my biters are at lvl 97 and it is extremely effective for sure. I do not need a tank to get the biters down fast but it sure makes it funnier for sure and combined with Alien-loot makes it more funnier to go out for a stroll in the landscape. The goal is to install harder enemies and [Z] latest mod that will make it even funnier to explore.

I hope you get in touch with the author of AAI-Vehicles one day and that it get sorted out and meanwhile I put the AAI-V aside. Thanks for the fast reply. :)

//Pekka

5 years ago

Thanks for the preference. :)
I play with the biter evolution speed in maximum and use the "Evolution Reduction via Destruction" to lower the biter evolution when killing spawns and worms. This forces to go explore time to time to make sure biter wont get too strong before having a good defense.
Also use Rampant to spice a bit.

New response