HeavyTank 2° Gen

Not just a tank, its a War-machine !!! 4 tiers of tanks and a lot of different stuff, like acid, fire, storm, piercing, cluster and nuclear heavy shells, rockets and bullets, and a lot of equipments to choose. >>>>READ THE CHANGELOG<<<<<

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Combat

b laser gatling gun and some other stuff

5 years ago

In weapons description its says benefits from laser turret damage upgrades but not speed upgrades but i get speed bonus from laser turret speed upgrades is it normal if yes its seems bit to powerful,
Dark nano armor technology is missing proper name
And you made mistake in "secundary nuclear reactor" it suppose to be "secondary" not "secundary"

5 years ago

many thanks for the feedback.
1-The speed upgrade shows for gun turret equipments and the laser gatling, but has no real effect. Reason why i put the description. I just learned how to edit and add things on vanilla through mods. Maybe i try to fix this issue in the future.
2- Yes, i miswrite the name of the technology. Dont know how that happened and passed through my inspection. Fixed for the next update.
3- As i say in the description, my english is far from good, if you see ANY wrong word or weird sentence on the mod, please, let me know.

New response