HeavyTank 2° Gen

Not just a tank, its a War-machine !!! 4 tiers of tanks and a lot of different stuff, like acid, fire, storm, piercing, cluster and nuclear heavy shells, rockets and bullets, and a lot of equipments to choose. >>>>READ THE CHANGELOG<<<<<

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Combat

b Conflict - Crash with AAI Miner

5 years ago

I hadn't played in a few weeks and just encountered a weird CTD bug this morning after updating my mod list. It took me a while to track it down, but I traced the CTD to this mod.

When you try to start a new game with both HeavyTank 0.05 and AAI Vehicle: Miner enabled, Factorio will crash to the desktop. Looks like the other AAI vehicles are unaffected though. I don't remember there being an issue with previous versions, but I also added HeavyTank to an existing playthrough last time.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

tested here and the CTD is real.
BUT !!!
Crashing After the game is open, its almost certain that is a bug on special code or scripts, almost everything on my mod is basic code, the only script my tank has, is a small script for deploy mines, on the other hand, AAI Miner have a ton of scripts, the guy is a monster.
Giving a superficial look on his scripts, it seems that the miner mod scans the game for fluids and fuels, and my mod adds a custom class of fuel. MAYBE is this, but i'm not sure.
Try to contact the author of the AAI Miner, its possible that his mods conflicts with other mods that adds custom classes of fuels as well.

5 years ago

Thanks for checking it out! And for posting in the AAI forum topic.

Hopefully Earendel has some ideas :)

5 years ago

hello, I have found another bug, which makes the weapons of the tanks disappear, the cause is AAI programmable vehicles, this affects other mods like More bob's tanks too.

5 years ago

more bob tank is fixed need fix this now

New response