HandyHands - Automatic handcrafting

by Qon

Automatically start handcrafting an item that is quickbar filtered (or in logistics requests) that you don't have enough of whenever your crafting queue is empty. Prioritises items in your cursor and what you need the most. It's like having logistics deliveries for early game!

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

b [Resolved] Doesn't craft SeaBlock Cellulose?

4 years ago

I wanted HandyHands to automatically craft me more cellulose fiber in Seablock (which has no ingredients, just a crafting time), but it doesn't appear to ever trigger it. It will craft other items that require crafting cellulose fiber as an ingredient, just not the fiber itself if I put that in a quickbar slot.

4 years ago

HandyHands does craft items with no ingredients. The cellulose fibre probably has a recipe name that is different from the name of the product. So it's an incompatible mod item. Does cellulose fibre have several different recipes to produce it? The free recipe should be named same as the product anyways to follow the Factorio standard. You should probably ask the author to fix his mod. Read this topic for more information on a similar thing and how that got resolved.

4 years ago

Understood - thanks! Now that I know the actual reason I can dig into it more and report to the right mod author :)

3 years ago

Previous title: "Doesn't autocraft things with no ingredients?"
Changed so others can find it more easily.

3 years ago

for the reader.
HH can craft wood pellets in sea block . this may be useful to some Sea Block players

3 years ago

Decided to update HandyHands anyways to get rid of incompabilities. Hopefully HandyHands v1.9.0 works better.

New response