|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||1.7.9 (6 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.13 - 0.17|
Automatically start handcrafting
of an item that is quickbar filtered that you have less than 1 stack of whenever your crafting queue is empty.
Also works for ammo in your ammo bar. It basically treats those slots as filtered with whatever you put into them.
Configurable autocraft amounts
The amount of stacks to autocraft is configurable with hotkeys (Options > Controls > Mods).
- Increase and decrease stack amount to autocraft with keys (default U & J). 0, .2, .5, .8, 1, 2, 3 or 4 stacks to choose between.
- Empty cursor: change default.
- Hold item: configure autocraft limit for that item.
- Go below 0 stacks to drop the setting for that item.
- If you set default stack size below 0 all your item settings are dropped.
- If you cancel crafting something that was added to the crafting queue by HandyHands the autocrafting will pause.
Somewhat smart prioritising of the most needed items:
- Prioritises items in your cursor above all other items so that you don't run out of what you are placing down as easily.
- Prioritises items with the least filled stacks before almost full stacks. So if you have both pipes and UG pipes filtered then both will be crafted and kept at about the same amount so that you don't run out of straight pipes when crafting your UG pipes.
HandyHands brings you the ease of logistics slots for the early game! Don't forget that you are supposed to automate production of everything!
You should at least automate and carry gears and electronic circuits (don't carry copper) so that your handcrafting gets much faster, even in the very beginning.