HandyHands - Automatic handcrafting

by Qon

Automatically start handcrafting an item that is quickbar filtered (or in logistics requests) that you don't have enough of whenever your crafting queue is empty. Prioritises items in your cursor and what you need the most. It's like having logistics deliveries for early game!

Utilities
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1

i Information on crafting queue.

4 years ago

Not sure how complicated this would be and if it falls within your design/feature direction, but;

It would be very nice if, somemagicalhow, there's a way I could hover over something, or display a hud element of some sorts to show how much resources it would take to craft -everything- HandyHands is going to craft, and/or how long reaching "idle" is going to take.

In a perfect world there'd be a "HandyHands" button on the GUI somewhere that opens a window/tab to show and set custom settings for different items. And another tab that shows resource/crafting time information on the items selected in the previous tab.

4 years ago

It would be very nice if, somemagicalhow, there's a way I could hover over something, or display a hud element of some sorts to show how much resources it would take to craft -everything- HandyHands is going to craft, and/or how long reaching "idle" is going to take.

Sounds like something you want so that you can afk while HandyHands crafts stuff for you. Because building anything will change the time and material sum. And if you are in your base and at your computer you can fairly easily pick up a few stacks of any material that runs low, and you are constantly building things. If you are going to make an outpost then you might be interested in completing your requests before going there, but you are probably going to build stuff while waiting for the electric miners to be crafted anyways. And even if you knew how much resources you needed to craft everything you would just see that it's an amount so big you can't carry it anyways q:

Here's a topic that discusses a GUI.

New response