Good Burner Things

Adds 12 new Burner items. New Burner inserters and stack inserter, All Burner Assembling Machines, Burner Mining Drill 2, Burner Pumpjack, Steel Furnace 2, Burner Oil Refinery, Burner Chemical Plant, Burner Centrifuge and Burner Lab.

Content
4 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Power

i Most wanted burner

5 years ago

Hi! What about the burner offshore pump?

5 years ago

Hi Vasiam... Interesting!! XD How they will work? It does not require electricity or fuel to operate.

5 years ago

Well, I saw few mods with different types of offshore pumps based on pumpjacks prototype. But none with burner fuel type. I tried to do that by my own, but got fail.

5 years ago

https://mods.factorio.com/mod/MinerInserter

Here you could find an idea. I am too stupid to implement it to offshore pump.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

I believe that AAI Industries introduced an (electrically) powered offshore pump, and added some relatively ineffective generator to produce the electricity (without water) that is needed for that offshore pump.

maybe that "electrical offshore pump" can help you to invent a "burner offshore pump" ...

ps (only some ideas, you may skip the rest of this post :-) i like the idea to have a completely burner based world/factory, maybe even without wood, coal and oil, but using only a small amount of wood as starter (or setting forests to the absolute minimum, and coal and oil to none), and then some other mods to make more wood (maybe planting forests), coal, and oil from that first little wood. the offshore pump or some other means to generate water would not be needed to make electricity, but only for other production chains (boilers only for steam, but no steam powered generators :-). of course that would also require burner greenhouses (maybe using steam instead of power/electricity and water) and similar modifications/addons for other mods.
but all these ideas are completely out of the scope for this mod.

New response