Ghost On Water

This mod adds the ability to place ghosts (blueprints) on water or in space (space exploration). Ghost Landfill/Space Scaffolding is automatically added once a blueprint has been placed on water. Usage: press control + w while holding a blueprint to make it placeable on water, then simply place it on water.

Tweaks
7 months ago
Blueprints

b AAI Vehicle Depot Interaction

6 months ago

I can't figure out why or how, but installing this mod completely locks down AAI Vehicle Depots. I can place them, but cannot open or remove them. The also show the red highlighted corners on mouseover, similar to how a building is highlighted when trying to place an object down on top of it.

5 months ago

I am having the same issue. Normally, I can open up an AAI Vehicle Depot by clicking at the center of the huge building. When I do that normally, it shows what items are currently in the depot. This is not to be confused with clicking on the smaller object in the upper right corner of the huge building. That bit is not broken. You should also be able to route a red wire from the huge building to an external circuit. That broke too. Switched to another landfill mod as a workaround.

4 months ago

The problem is that this mod changes collsion masks for everything in the game and the collsion mask is what determines what entity is selcted if you hover over it if no selction priority is set by the mod. The Vehicle Depot in AAI is not one entiy it's multiple enties stacked on top of each other so me messing with the collsion mask means that you now select the wrong one if you hover over it. Really this is something AAI should fix, they'd just need to change the selection priorty on their entity.
Also I'm no longer updating this mod since Factorio 2.0 makes this mod obsolete.

New response