Ghost On Water

This mod adds the ability to place ghosts (blueprints) on water or in space (space exploration). Ghost Landfill/Space Scaffolding is automatically added once a blueprint has been placed on water. Usage: press control + w while holding a blueprint to make it placeable on water, then simply place it on water.

Tweaks
7 months ago
Blueprints

g Bug with SE + AAI Programable Vehicles

1 year, 1 month ago

Sorry that my English is not very good.
This bug occurs when SE, AAI Programable Vehicles and this mod are installed.
Vehicle Depot (AAI Programable Vehicles mod) cannot be removed and inventory cannot be viewed.
This bug occurs when SE + AAI PV + Ghost on water are installed.
(I have confirmed that it does not occur when SE + AAI PV or AAI PV + Ghost on water only).

Here are the details of my running environment.
AAI Programable Vehicles 0.7.24
Space Exploration 0.6.104
Ghost on Water 0.11.4
+(SE and AAI PV dependencies)

1 year, 1 month ago
(updated 1 year, 1 month ago)

I would like to add a few words about bugs.
Vehicle Depots can be put, but immediately after they are put, the inventory cannot be opened and they cannot be removed manually.
It is possible to remove it using a robot, which behaves as if it were out of range or when you are not the owner of the depot.
Do you know of any solution to this problem?

1 year, 1 month ago

Don't know what could cause such an issue I will try and see if I can reproduce this once I have time tough that may take a while.

1 year, 26 days ago

Hello, this is a very annoying bug. Ghost On Water is a great mod, especially when combined with SE. But at a certain stage, I really want to facilitate the deployment of core mining on planets, and AAI Programmable Vehicles are best suited for this. And it turns out either from one convenience to refuse or from another.
I really wish the mod was adapted. Thank you.

1 year, 26 days ago

I think I found the issue, it seems like it's the vehicle depot is made out of multiple entities and selection priorities get messed (based on collision mask if there they are equal) up which means that with my mod the dummy entity ends up selected on top which means it won't let you access the chest I should be able to fix this wheever I get around to do the next update. Could still take a while since I don't have much time or interest for working on the mod right now, you could always make a Pull Request if and fix it yourself if you want it fixed faster.

1 year, 25 days ago

Alternativly you could also report this to AAI Programmable Vehicle so the mod itself can manaully set selection priority for the vehicle depot, indead of relying on the collision mask tile breaker that breaks due to my mod changing collision masks.

New response