Ghost On Water

This mod adds the ability to place ghosts (blueprints) on water or in space (space exploration). Ghost Landfill/Space Scaffolding is automatically added once a blueprint has been placed on water. Usage: press control + w while holding a blueprint to make it placeable on water, then simply place it on water.

Tweaks
7 months ago
Blueprints

g Ghosts On Water entities showing up in other mods

1 year, 3 months ago

I'm using mods like Resource Highlighter and Well Planner, and the Ghost On Water entities are showing up as entities. Do these mod authors need to filter out ghost on water entities or is this something you can resolve? Pinged you on #modded-gameplay in the Factorio discord if you want to see a screenshot.

1 year, 3 months ago

I'm pretty much already doing everything I can to hide the Water Ghost Entitys, they are already set to be hidden, and as of the latest version I've removed recipes on them so they don't show up for that. Not much else I can do to prevent them from showing up in mods.

1 year, 3 months ago

So, do the other mod authors have a way to filter these out? Not sure if thats a property they can include while building the UI

1 year, 3 months ago

They should be able to check if the hidden flag is set for entities or itmes. They could also check if something name starts with starts with "waterGhost-" since all my Water Ghost entity use that prefix.

New response