Ghost On Water

This mod adds the ability to place ghosts (blueprints) on water or in space (space exploration). Ghost Landfill/Space Scaffolding is automatically added once a blueprint has been placed on water. Usage: press control + w while holding a blueprint to make it placeable on water, then simply place it on water.

Tweaks
7 months ago
Blueprints

g Remove recipes from dummy clones?

1 year, 5 months ago

Would it be possible to remove recipes from the cloned buildings so they don't show up as options in planning mods such as Factory Planner?

1 year, 4 months ago

I took a stab at a fix, and submitted a PR here: https://github.com/KeinNiemand/Factorio-GhostOnWater/pull/28

1 year, 4 months ago

This issue was corrected in 0.11.2. Thanks KeinNIemand!

1 year, 8 days ago

Hi, is it possible to have an option to reenable this? When I design my blueprint in blueprint designer lab, sometime I just want to place a bp, change something and replace the blueprint. But now if I forgot to switch back to normal entity, all recipes in my blueprint are gone.

11 months ago

Should be possible to add an option like that but it would probably take a while since I currently don't have much time or interest in working on this mod so I'll focus on only doing critical bug fixes and merging PR for now. If you or anyone wants to add this as a setting feel free to make a PR.

10 months ago
(updated 10 months ago)

I completly disabled removing recepies becouse a recent factorio update seems to have broken it. In Factorio 1.1.87 recepeis are not preserved if they are removed from the dummy Water Ghost Entitles once they are in the blueprint but when placed down it now removes the recepies. I guess you'll just have to live with cloned builings showing up in planing mods (unless those planing mods specifically filter them out)

New response