Ghost On Water

This mod adds the ability to place ghosts (blueprints) on water or in space (space exploration). Ghost Landfill/Space Scaffolding is automatically added once a blueprint has been placed on water. Usage: press control + w while holding a blueprint to make it placeable on water, then simply place it on water.

Tweaks
7 months ago
Blueprints

b Incompatible with Merging Chest (all types)

1 year, 5 months ago

Hi,
when trying to load the mod I receive the following error:
Error while sorting items-to-place for entity prototype "waterGhost-wooden-warehouse-11x5"(container):item-to-place "waterGhost-wooden-chest count (55) can't be larger then the the item stack size (50).
As soon as I disable Merging Chest all Types the error changes to :
Error while sorting items-to-place for entity prototype "waterGhost-iron-warehouse-11x5"(container):item-to-place "waterGhost-iron-chest count (55) can't be larger then the the item stack size (50).
As soon as I disable Merging Chest completely the error dissapears.

1 year, 5 months ago

I'll look into it eventually

1 year, 4 months ago

I can't reproduce the issue, I installed merging cheast and it works fine for me. What did you do to get the error? What other mods are installed? What mod settings do you have? Also make sure both mods are up to date.

1 year, 3 months ago

I have a similar issue today with the normal Merging Chests. Error ModManager.cpp:1560: Error while sorting items-to-place for entity prototype "waterGhost-steel-trashdump-10x10" (container): item-to-place "waterGhost-steel-chest" count (100) can't be larger than the the item stack size (50).

I have both Ghost on Water and Merging Chests for a long time now (more than a month) without issues, and yet today this appears. (I updated other irrelevant mods today). I have the complete seablock modpack.

1 year, 3 months ago

As a workaround, I filtered to have only 1XN, Nx1 (since these are the chests I use). Then the issue disappears.

1 year, 3 months ago

@KeinNIemand you need to install this https://mods.factorio.com/mod/WideChestsAllTypes to see the error.

I have the error gmos does. exactly

1 year, 3 months ago

I did try it with all types and it didn't crash, except when I tried it again, yesterday it did crash. Anyways I've added Wide Chest as an optional dependency (forces my mod to load after wide chests) which made the crash disapear, so it schould be fixed in the next update.

1 year, 3 months ago
(updated 1 year, 3 months ago)

should be fixed now in 0.11.3

New response