Ghost On Water

This mod adds the ability to place ghosts (blueprints) on water or in space (space exploration). Ghost Landfill/Space Scaffolding is automatically added once a blueprint has been placed on water. Usage: press control + w while holding a blueprint to make it placeable on water, then simply place it on water.

Tweaks
7 months ago
Blueprints

b Applying Ghost on Water on a book only applies it to the first blueprint within the book

1 year, 6 months ago

Applying Ghost on Water on a book only applies it to the first blueprint within the book.

Thank you again for the mod, very promising

1 year, 6 months ago

It applies to whatever blueprint you currently have selected in the book (you can scroll trough the selected blueprint while holding the book), I don't think I can make it apply to all blueprints in the book and I'm not sure you'd even want that.

1 year, 6 months ago

Ah okay I see, thank you

1 year, 5 months ago

I agree that this is worth doing. I have a PR that applies changes to all blueprints in a book, and it recurs into any sub-books: https://github.com/KeinNiemand/Factorio-GhostOnWater/pull/23

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

I'm not sure you'd even want that.

I would want it, for some cases but not others. If it does this it is harder to make mixed books, if it does not do this then large books are hard to convert. (I have seen books with over 50 items in them)
I think it is better to do this because mixed books can still be constructed by opening the book and clicking on the blueprints to be changed directly.

New response