Ghost On Water

This mod adds the ability to place ghosts (blueprints) on water or in space (space exploration). Ghost Landfill/Space Scaffolding is automatically added once a blueprint has been placed on water. Usage: press control + w while holding a blueprint to make it placeable on water, then simply place it on water.

Tweaks
7 months ago
Blueprints

g Bug with SE

1 year, 6 months ago

I love this idea, but just received the following error, which went away once I uninstalled GoW:

The mod Space Exploration (0.6.89) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event space-exploration::on_configuration_changed
space-exploration/scripts/universe.lua:1733: Error: autoplace_control not found for waterGhost-crude-oil.
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
space-exploration/scripts/universe.lua:1733: in function 'load_resource_settings'
space-exploration/scripts/universe.lua:1367: in function 'load_resource_data'
space-exploration/control.lua:2091: in function 'callback'
space-exploration/scripts/event.lua:15: in function 'sequence'
space-exploration/scripts/event.lua:49: in function 'trigger'
space-exploration/scripts/event.lua:55: in function <space-exploration/scripts/event.lua:55>

1 year, 6 months ago

What where you doing when the error occurred? What other mods are installed besides space exploration and Ghost on Water (+ requirements)?
Water Ghost entity are only generated for entity's that have an item to place them, normally crude-oil (and other resources for that matter) can't be placed from an item so no water ghosts is generated, with just my mod and space-exploration installed no waterGhost-crude-oil exists so some other mod you may have installed must be adding an item that let's you place down crude oil trough an item (even if the item is hidden and used internally by that mod for some reason). Anyway I'll try to fix it but I can't really test it a fix works without knowing what other mods you have installed and what mod is actually causing the issue.

1 year, 6 months ago

Tried somthing in 0.9.1 that should fix this problem, again can't test it without knowing what mod other mod was actually causing the problem

New response