Ghost On Water

This mod adds the ability to place ghosts (blueprints) on water or in space (space exploration). Ghost Landfill/Space Scaffolding is automatically added once a blueprint has been placed on water. Usage: press control + w while holding a blueprint to make it placeable on water, then simply place it on water.

Tweaks
7 months ago
Blueprints

g Stripping train station names

1 year, 6 months ago

It seems to be stripping train station (and other) names. Im using the latest version and in space (not water)

1 year, 6 months ago

can't replicate that myself, for me train station names are preserved. Are you sure that the blueprint contain the station names in the first place (when you create a BP ther's a checkbox to include train station names). Are you trying to place a water placble BP of a train station on top of a already build train station this does not apply settings like the name since the water placble version is tecnically a iddfent entity, but the name should still be preserved if you place the BP somewhere that's not already build.

1 year, 6 months ago

I think what is happening is that if i blueprint a GoW station onto an existing station it does not replace it (and therefore does not update the name on the ground). So if the station exists it won't work. I don't think this would be a simple fix since you replace every item with a dummy item. This isn't a deal breaker for me, but maybe something that should be known?

1 year, 5 months ago

Exactly, it's not really something I can fix, the same thing happens with things like wires that are connected and probably all other settings. I might add this to some kind of known issue thingy on the mod page eventually.

1 year, 5 months ago

A possible work around is to convert it to a normal blueprint, place it to update the train station, and then convert it back

1 year, 5 months ago

I do all or nothing with my train stations, That works.

New response