GUI Unifyer

by snouz

Forces mod buttons to look uniform and aligned, harminizes icons, and adds visual options for buttons. Supports about 116 mods with buttons (=most of them) : Factory Planner, Helmod, YARM, Module Inserter, Bob's mods, Pyanodon, Schall's mods, Todolist, Creative Mod, BeastFinder, Blueprint-request, CleanMap, Death Counter, FJEI, 248k, Hive Mind, Outpost Planner, Silo Stats, Attila Zoom, Zoom, Auto Trash, Teleportation, RPG, Trashcan, Kuxynator's mods, Factorissimo2...

Tweaks
2 years ago

b [FIXED] High UPS Usage

2 years ago

Thanks for GUI Unifyer as it is a really neat mod, to get all the mods look neatly.

However I noticed that the mod uses quite a bit of UPS: Currently using around 0,500 to 0,600.
More than Transport Drones (0,300-0,400), YARM (~0,400) or Space Exploration (0,400-0,500)
Thats quite a bit, considering I only have static buttons:
- What Is It Used For?
- Helmod Planner
- Todo List
- Module Inserter
- Outpost Planner
- Auto Trash
- Doing Things By Hand
- Space Exploration
- YARM
- Logistic Requester Manager

Would it be possible to reduce the usage, as it impacts my UPS/FPS?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I have low performance due to the mod during events/cases.

One of the cases: * Press E several times (it may kick players from a server because they can't catch up)

2 years ago

Hi, thanks for the report, I'm trying to be wary of performances, but I don't know everything. I'm doing the minimum calls as possible, I'll review it further.

One of the cases: * Press E several times

What's strange is that I don't listen to key presses. I'll do some testing !.

2 years ago

I'm an idiot, I do listen to gui opening

2 years ago

I've optimized the code a bit, and the few on_tick checks I do, I now use "on_nth_tick" every 6 ticks instead of every tick, and I noticed it cuts the usage a lot. Is it better when you try?

2 years ago

Well, it has fewer spikes on usage, but it's a lot still.

2 years ago

I got better for me. Dropped to around 0,06.

New response