Gizmos Car Keys (improved)

by Pi-C

Tired of running to your vehicle? Then let it come to you! This mod is based on "Gizmos Car Keys" by aodgizmo. It works with most modded car and spider-vehicle prototypes -- not just vanilla cars.

Content
a month ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

b Dont have keys

1 year, 1 month ago

Hello, thx for mod
After update I just see no keys, no ability to create them. Tried to remove automobilism tech and reserach it again, nothing changed

1 year, 1 month ago

See changelog of version 1.1.2:

• The keys are now on the shortcut bar, not an item you can craft and put into an inventory. There's still research required to unlock the shortcut. Click on an individual vehicle to claim or lock/unlock it, or on the ground to summon the vehicle you've claimed. Select an area on the ground to act on various vehicles at once (if possible). Using alt-selection (usually SHIFT+Left mouse button) will add vehicles to an existing selection, using reverse-selection (usually Right mouse button) will remove the selected vehicles.
1 year, 1 month ago

Had also to recreate my vehicle, so now it works as before. Thank you ))

1 year, 1 month ago

Had also to recreate my vehicle,

Why, what happened? If it disappeared mysteriously, I'd be interested in a saved game to reproduce the issue. :-)

1 year, 1 month ago

No-no, it didn't disappear, but it also didn't react to keys untill I removed my plane (I am using Aircraft mod) and placed it again
Well, I am not sure I could reproduce it, I did some attempts to get keys back with removing mod/removing plane/placing them again in diffirent orders. Still interested?

1 year, 1 month ago

Sure! It could well be that there's something special about the planes, e.g. they are composed of multiple entities.

New response