Fluid Level Indicator

Numerical display showing the fluid/gas level in a system. It can also measure flow.

Tweaks
a month ago
Fluids

i [Done] change color based on toggle

11 months ago

wish there was some option to toggle in what range would the color be green/red.
basically, sometimes I need the liquid level to be at 50%, which would be green, and any deviation from that would slowly turn red, or sometimes I need the liquid level to be 0% eg perfect consumption/production loop. love the mod though really awesome to visualize fluid levels

10 months ago

This is a good idea! I already have an idea how to implement this. However as it is not a 2 minute update (I will add a GUI for making these groups), it will take me some time to write the code and test it :)
I am going to be busy for a few weeks now with exams, after that I will definitely start on this.

7 months ago

happy to hear that you like the idea. any ETA on this?

7 months ago

I have started on this, but it is not quite there yet. Probably another month or so. Sorry for the wait, I had a busier summer than anticipated.
Thanks for the nudge I will pick this back up again :)

6 months ago

Update: I have this update ready, just doing some more testing to make sure nothing got broken.

6 months ago

awesome to hear

6 months ago

I released it, please let me know if you encounter any issues. You can change the behavior of each individual unit when you select them, a little drop down menu appears.

New response