Faster Pavements

This mod increases walking speed on pavements.

Tweaks
2 years ago

g Popular Mod!

2 years ago

Created and released 12 hours ago and already 60k downloads?! Woah!

2 years ago

This is quite insane. But I really like the mod so no more without :)

2 years ago

Am I allowed to say that a brand new released mod with 60k downloads is… “manufactured”? Haha

Since you downloaded, do you have some specifics you can give? Normally running on brick is 120% waking speed (just an example). How much more speed does this mod give you on top of that?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Am I allowed to say that a brand new released mod with 60k downloads is… “manufactured”? Haha

Since you downloaded, do you have some specifics you can give? Normally running on brick is 120% waking speed (just an example). How much more speed does this mod give you on top of that?

I think its like 180% compared to the normal 120%. But this makes a huge difference so now it is actually sufficient to build walkways since the speed u walk with almost doubles. Would be cool though if concrete and else also improved but he wrote this will get added (i mean it is literally 1 code line :D)

But coming to think about it im doubting the 60k downloads a bit since they havent changed till yesterday that much. Maybe a bug or so - but otherwise im not sure why the download curve ist like insane steep in the first 12hrs and then declines so much. (58828 d at the moment)

2 years ago

I think I saw the mod on trending only 3 hours after its release. At that time it already got more than 50K. Not sure, but I suspect the number increased only by a hundred or so since then. Definitely sus.
Maybe the SpiffingBrit is behind this? :D

2 years ago

A while back, several of my mods got tens of thousands of downloads in a few hours. I think it's someone's bot breaking and downloading the same mod over and over again. 60k in a day is extremely unusual.

2 years ago

@Agent0012 maybe but i think of an other method to reach that steep curve. like trying to download the mod with a script and instantly stopping after 1 byte of download, maybe they don´t count aborted downloads. do you like the "SpiffingBrit" ?

New response