Factory Search

Search your factory for items, fluids, entities, signals, tags and more with Shift + F. Displays a list of matching buildings: clicking on a result opens it in the map. Supports Space Exploration (works across all surfaces). Control + Shift + Click on almost anything (e.g. built entity, inventory item, recipe) to open the search with that item selected. Similar to BeastFinder and Where is it Made?

Utilities
2 months ago

i [Completed-1.10.2] Search ammo

2 years ago

Awesome mod, many thanks!

I'd be nice to be able to search for items used as ammunition. It would be useful for example when transitioning from yellow ammo to red, to search for turrets still using yellow.

Thank you again!

1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for the suggestion. It sounds useful but I don’t think it warrants its own category, and I’m not sure which other category it should go in.

1 year, 10 months ago

Maybe it could simply be in "Ingredient" : ammo is consumed by turrets so it would be consistent with the current tooltip for this category ("consumed either as an ingredient or fuel", would have to become "consumed either as ingredient, fuel or ammo").

1 year, 10 months ago

Could be, although "Ingredient" doesn't check for items, it checks for recipes, so this would be a bit different conceptually. But I guess for furnaces it is already directly correlated with the items, so yes I think I'll go this route.

1 year, 10 months ago

Thanks for the suggestion, added now in v1.10.2!

1 year, 9 months ago

Awesome! I tried it today, and it works great. Thanks a lot for implementing my idea!

New response