Factory Search

Search your factory for items, fluids, entities, signals, tags and more with Shift + F. Displays a list of matching buildings: clicking on a result opens it in the map. Supports Space Exploration (works across all surfaces). Control + Shift + Click on almost anything (e.g. built entity, inventory item, recipe) to open the search with that item selected. Similar to BeastFinder and Where is it Made?

Utilities
2 months ago

b [Fixed-1.4.0] Crash with modded constant combinator

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

The game crash with this message:

531.172 Error MainLoop.cpp:1284: Exception at tick 76275500: The mod Factory Search (1.3.1) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event FactorySearch::on_gui_checked_state_changed (ID 3)
FactorySearch/scripts/search-signals.lua:15: bad argument #1 of 2 to 'pairs' (table expected, got nil)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'pairs'
FactorySearch/scripts/search-signals.lua:15: in function 'search_signals'
FactorySearch/scripts/search.lua:149: in function 'find_machines'
FactorySearch/scripts/ui.lua:390: in function 'start_search'
FactorySearch/scripts/ui.lua:418: in function <FactorySearch/scripts/ui.lua:411>

• This crash happens when I select the checkbox 'Signal' with any item to be searched!

Thanks

2 years ago

Thanks for reporting this. It seems that you have a modded constant combinator placed that doesn't have any signal output slots! I'd be interested to know which mod it might be, though you might not know if its a hidden/secret combinator.

Fixed in the next update :)

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I have many mods installed. I don't remember of Constant Combinator without output...
This is my list of mods:

https://cl1p.net/factorio_mods

Thanks.

2 years ago

Fixed in 1.4.0

2 years ago

Thanks. I tested here and it's working!

New response