Adds a Mk4-6 Modules and 2 new Beacons.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

g conflict with other mods

4 years ago

http://puu.sh/Fh42t/090d39afed.png
when you try to imput prod module in furnace from mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/TheBigFurnace
it said you cant insert it here, while vanilla modules works and you should be able to do that.
i was be able to insert module few times (error didnt pop out) but module just did nothing at all
same with big circuit factory ( https://mods.factorio.com/mod/CircuitFactory )

4 years ago

It is a limitation of the mod https://mods.factorio.com/mod/TheBigFurnace
it don't allows tier 4 or higher productivity modules to be used

table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module"].limitation, "big-iron-plate")
table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module-2"].limitation, "big-iron-plate")
table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module-3"].limitation, "big-iron-plate")

table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module"].limitation, "big-copper-plate")
table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module-2"].limitation, "big-copper-plate")
table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module-3"].limitation, "big-copper-plate")

table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module"].limitation, "big-stone-brick")
table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module-2"].limitation, "big-stone-brick")
table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module-3"].limitation, "big-stone-brick")

table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module"].limitation, "big-steel-plate")
table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module-2"].limitation, "big-steel-plate")
table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module-3"].limitation, "big-steel-plate")

If you want you can just delite that part of the mod and it will work

4 years ago

i found that after posted this on furnace mod discussion, but when i tryed to change mod files, my game dosnt see mod anymore (im probably doing something wrong) but thanks for answering anyway

4 years ago

You have to unzip the folder then delite the Stuff
save youre change
delite the unchanged Zipfile and zip the new on
That shoud work

3 years ago

I have a question about a similar topic:
I wrote a patch for myself that changes a few little things of the Factorio Extended Plus mods.
I tried to allow the productivity modules for titanium and titanium alloy but I dont know how. I am not a modder.

In the recipes I added:

allow_productivity = true

and I tried to add a line like that for each module and recipe:

table.insert(data.raw["module"]["productivity-module-4"].limitation, "titanium-alloy")
table.insert(FactorioExtended["module"]["productivity-module-4"].limitation, "titanium-alloy")
table.insert(FactorioExtended["fb-module"]["productivity-module-4"].limitation, "titanium-alloy")
table.insert(data.raw["fb-module"]["productivity-module-4"].limitation, "titanium-alloy")

but non seems to work. Maybe you could help me out?
How do I access the limitation table of the new modules?

Basically, what I want to do is something like:

allow_productivity(recipe_name)

3 years ago

You can find more under
D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Factorio\data\base\prototypes\item module

¯_(ツ)_/¯

3 years ago

Thank you for your reply.

As far as I can tell I cant change the function productivity_module_limitation() in data\base\prototypes\item module without it being overwritten each new factorio update.
My problem is that I wrote a function:

function allow_productivity(recipe_name)
for _, prototype in pairs(data.raw["module"]) do
if prototype.limitation and string.find(prototype.name, "productivity", 1, true) then
table.insert(prototype.limitation, recipe_name)
end
end
end

allow_productivity("titanium-ore")
allow_productivity("titanium-alloy")

but it only allows productivity module 1, 2 and 3 for the recipes, but not for your productivity module 4, 5 and 6. How do I access the limitation table of your new modules?

3 years ago

I managed to fix the problem. Thanks.

3 years ago

One Question
Do you live in Europa

New response