Beta Version of https://mods.factorio.com/mod/Factorio-Tiberium, where we upload to allow testing on multiplayer servers, and easier beta access.
Current changenotes from the Release version:
- AOE Node Harvester, for all your multi node harvesting needs.
- Tiberium Control Network added. Boosts all tiberium harvesting structures, for a fair bit of extra power required.
- Added new Advanced Molten Tiberium Processing recipe that also requires Crude Oil, but gives Sulfuric Acid and more Molten Tiberium
- Split Tiberium Data into 5 separate items, one coming from each type of Tiberium testing, each type of Tiberium Data can be turned into Tiberium Science with different ratios
- Added 4 special recipes where you can turn in sets of different types of Tiberium Data to get more Tiberium Science than you would normally
- Tiberium can now infect nearby trees, turning them into Blossom Trees, causing Tiberium to spread more rapidly in heavily forested areas
- Tiberium Control Node now has far less range(30x30, down from 100x100), in addition to much less power required.
- Added an automated thing for adding ore icons to growth credit recipes
- Switched the Ion Core back to the old Nuclear Reactor icon
- Refinement recipes crafting time increased from 2 to 5
- Refinement recipes input materials increased from 10 to 16
- Refinement recipes output materials increased from 6 to 10
- Liquid Tiberium recipe now significantly faster, requires steam, gives water as a byproduct, produces signficantly more pollution, and is now produced in an Oil Refinery
- Tiberium Power Plant now longer produces pollution
- Changed Tiberium Farming to give Tiberium Data from Chemical Tests
- Replaced Tiberium Armor and Tiberium Field Suit items with bonus effects from their technologies which reduce Tiberium Damage taken by 80% and 100%, respectively
- Conditional recipe changes for a bunch of buildings. Steel is mostly replaced by Titanium/Aluminum, Pumpjacks/Mining Drills use upgraded versions(At least for Bob's), TCN Beacon uses Advanced Processing Units
- Added entries for the new equipment