Fully Automated Rail Layer

Fully automated rail-layer

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Trains

g Farl destroying things outside of normal range

3 years ago

Having just started a new game in 1.0 I've built my main bus and I'm ready to start messing with trains, so I built my FARL train created my standard and straight and diagonal rails blueprints and as I was testing it I noticed that in addition to it picking up stone, coal and wood as normal it also seemed to be finding steel beams, iron gears and red circuits. I continued to fine tune it not thinking too much of it but then I noticed all my power poles on one side of my main bus were gone. I replaced them and continued tweaking my FARL settings then noticed that the train station I had build near my FARL test ground had also been deleted and presumably eaten by the FARL. Not sure if this is due to me using it on 1.0?

Straight rail blueprint string: 0eNqNks1OwzAQhF8F7dmpcP7xrRdOnLgihJxkSS05TuS4iCjyu+MYWpLKlB5teb6dmfUMlTzioIUywGYQda9GYC8zjKJVXC53ZhoQGAiDHRBQvFtO71xLsASEavATGLXkX4nmYi2Jb5BUoo1QYm20qKOhl7jSJzeNbLheaVL7SgCVEUbgd0x/mN7UsatQuxwbt9EPnsDQj07Tq2XSwimSXUZgAhbRLN5ldvFygYrPqNE4WHswkW8gADujkhAouYgTAJS/bmjYTXql0xDwhEtDsOzmaCW9Gi3f1l0fuFB/l17G29IJNEK7IP6JX63fPlt9aQKSV+g+CDzun5/uTnbd/Qfq0QvjkqZF+lDkBb3Ps9zaL82S/bg=

Diagonal blueprint string:

0eNqNks1ugzAQhF+l2rOJav7scsulp556rarKgEtWAoOMUxUhv3tt0jSAaJKjbc23M+sZIa+PstOoDGQjYNGqHrK3EXqslKj9nRk6CRmgkQ0QUKLxp0+ha7AEUJXyGzJqyU2JFjiXhHdJSqFnmugOTY5VIGtZGI1F0LW1nOlj+05AKoMG5SnmdBg+1LHJpXY5/jC9cX6rgwkm2wS6tneqVvm5nsQYgQGygKbM8UvUbuL0zLzHFTZcLCH4TbABTXbJGct3yRJMN8DRalUbSH5BOrrdgMR3h+b0jIpuh06WoYuDQPV/dE4vPsN19GQDn1758WvOufUlmDqTzcpPoBa5dLWC5/3ry0OJompPTr+k7idSyGnM4ieWMvqYJqm1P2iXC5Y=

3 years ago

Are you using the latest FARL? 4.0.3

FARL should only remove rails, poles, signals, walls and lamps (nothing else) when in bulldozer or maintenance mode. It will pick up items from the ground in the area it clears though, so that could be why it picked up steel, gears and red circuits (or you have a mod that makes stones also drop these when mined?)
Here's an image showing the area FARL clears when using your blueprint:

If you are using the latest version of FARL and still have issues, please upload a save or your modlist somewhere. That's now the 3rd or 4th bug report i can't reproduce, which is highly confusing for me xD

3 years ago

Ah awesome, I hadn't seen an update as I hadn't checked my mod screen since I started this run, I have now updated it and I believe it to be fixed. Thanks for your prompt response and fix :))

New response