Fully Automated Rail Layer

Fully automated rail-layer

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Trains

b No Longer Places Both Rail Lines

3 years ago

With this latest update FARL will only place a single rail line. I reverted to the previous version and things are working as they used to.

3 years ago

Did you try setting the blueprints again in FARL? Because in the latest update i had to revert/erase all set blueprints.
It works fine for me with 1, 2, and 3 rail lines.

If it still doesn't work after setting the blueprints again, please add the blueprint strings you where using

3 years ago

The blue prints from the buttons in the settings area are weird and lopsided and no longer work.

My standard FARL blueprint book would not fix the issue when I tried to re-import them. (BTW clicking with a book doesn't seem to work so I do them individually)

BP Book:
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

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Your book works for me, including reading directly from it. No idea what is going on.

Can you upload the save somewhere? Or a minimal save which also has the issue?

3 years ago

Sorry, I paid closer attention this time and figured it out.

First off, I saw a notice after the upgrade saying FARL blueprints cleared.

Then I figured out that I need to put the blueprints (or book) in my inventory. It doesn't work straight out of the blueprint library.

Sorry for the confusion!

3 years ago

However the blueprints created from the settings UI do look off:

https://rob.gant.ninja/farl-vert.png

https://rob.gant.ninja/farl-diag.png

Those were both created brand new from the buttons inside of settings.

3 years ago

I fixed the blueprints in the settings in the latest version.

3 years ago

Thanks!

New response