Fully Automated Rail Layer

Fully automated rail-layer

Content
3 years ago
0.13 - 1.1
Trains

g [solved]FARL rails not safe from Rampant settings

4 years ago

Hey. First of all great work on the mod! I just started using FARL. It's great, but in my rail world with Rampant I set the Rampant settings to make my rails/poles/signals etc to be ignored by the AI. This works perfectly when I lay the rail manually (can't destroy it by shooting at it either), but everything FARL lays down gets attacked (and destroyed) by the biters like normal.

Apparently FARL rails is not the same as normal rails and therefor not treated the same by the Rampant settings. Is this fixable, because this way FARL is useless for me. Thanks! :)

4 years ago

Thanks for the report.
I fixed the problem on my side and created a PR (https://github.com/veden/Rampant/pull/22) for Rampant to solve the issue. Once Rampant updates with the changes it should work for newly placed rails etc. I'm afraid it wont help the old ones though (unless Rampant adjusts every un/protected rail when you change the setting)

4 years ago

Thanks for your quick reply and fix! I have just tested and indeed the newly laid items are no longer damaged. The biters do keep attacking some stuff when it's in the way, resulting in an endless useless attack scheme haha, but at least nothing gets destroyed :D

New response